I concluded my clerkship year in April. How crazy is that? Since that time —
- I took Step 2 Clinical Skills at the end of May — I passed guys!
- I took Step 2 Clinical Knowledge at the beginning of July (score is still pending)
- I completed a 2 week elective in radiology
- I completed a 2 week elective in allergy/immunology
- I spent a month in the northeast for an away rotation
This post, admittedly long overdue, has been drafted for months. One of my friends (hi Ronke!) told me that I have to publish this post before she started her OBGYN rotation (aka on Monday) so I clearly didn’t take her too seriously.
As always, please take my advice with a grain of salt. If you’re looking for more advice, these are some pretty great places to check out as well.